Tuesday, May 20, 2008

what sally said

the silliest thing that my parents got mad over was when she found out that i had a facebook page and she made me delete them. i was so mad because my mom was talking about why do you have a facebook page. that was the reason why i was mad because she was always thinking that im doing something that is not right and that was not fair because i was just on their to talk to my friends and just enjoy myself but that is my mom rules and i had to follow them so i just did what i was told

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

This is a good discussion of the conflict between what the fears your mom has and the reality of Facebook. Perhaps, if you shared with her just how it worked and what you can do while you visit your account, she would be less fearful that you will get involved in something dangerous.

On another note: Since this is a school related, English class project, I expect standard English mechanics to be used, such as starting sentences with capital letters.