Tuesday, May 20, 2008

and some more

me and one of the girls that was in my 8Th grade class. we are now best friends. we got into a fight about this boy because we as friends vowed that we will never date none of our friends ex's or anything. so me and her was fighting about it over the semester and we fought over that. both of us was wrong because we fought over some boy and because of this fight we were no longer best friends because of this little fight over this boy. so we got over it and we became best friends after that and we never talk about that or even thought about that because it was stupid

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

I had a friend, not really a friend, but one of the guys I hung out with in my dorm in college, who eventually married my college sweetheart, but he didn't date her until we broke up. At least that's what she said. I believe her, because she wasn't a flirt. Now both she and I are friends again, ever since her divorce and mine. But we are just good friends.