Thursday, May 22, 2008

the house on mango street

The one thing that I will be upset about is moving is my best friends because we are so close and I don't want to start over with new friends I also will be upset about leaving my high school because I mostly know half of the people in my school and I don't want to start off with new teachers because my mom wants to move. I will be too upset because I'm leaving people who are close to me and my house I love were I stay at and I love my school even though the teachers do get on my nerves sometimes. that is very important to me and my friends are to close too close to me

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

Tia,

Because your journal is being done for my English class, standard English grammar conventions must be adhered to. Capital letters must be used at the beginning of sentences, and lower case i's are never used for the first person pronoun I, unless you are e.e.cummings